Education with ICT (4 + 1)
Postgraduate studies in Education with ICT aim at top European and world education and training of primary and secondary school educators with the most modern approaches to the acquisition of new knowledge, as well as the use of advanced information technologies. These studies will also enable students in engineering to focus on research in the field of information science education. After graduation, students will be able to more successfully approach the new generations of students in the field of informatics.
The ICT Education Studies program is compatible with the relevant studies offered at most of the world's universities that support this theme and enable student mobility. Some of them are:
- Institute of Education, University of London, England
- Kings College London, England
- University of Edinburgh, UK
- Name of the proposer: University "Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Faculty of Information Sciences and Computer Engineering - FINKI
- Name of the study program: academic second cycle studies in E ICT duplication
- Scientific-research area: natural-mathematical
- Field: Informatics
- Area: Informatics
- The value of postgraduate studies is 60 ECTS credits .
- Duration of studies: 2 semesters .
- One academic year consists of two semesters lasting 30 weeks (1 semester = 15 weeks).
- Admission Requirements : Completed undergraduate studies before ECTS or completed undergraduate studies with a minimum of 240 credits.
- First semester: three compulsory courses and two elective courses, for a total of 5 courses, one of which can be from the University list (5x6 = 30 ECTS).
- Second semester: two elective courses and a final project - master's thesis (12 + 18 = 30 ECTS)
- 1 ECTS credit corresponds to 30 hours of total work engagement.
- The number of contact hours is 4.
Acquired title: Master in ICT Education