Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
The candidate will join our Technology Enabled Services business unit (TES) in Skopje, a DevOps and Digital-Services lab focused on Telco operational needs and in creating innovative value-added solutions based on Stonebranch IT Automation tools and open-source frameworks.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch TES BU is searching for an Application Engineer for Business Supporting Systems and Systems in Billing Domain who’s interested in designing and building amazing and impactful solutions for our customers by being always a creative thinker, self-motivated and passionate in continuous learning.
The position is best suited for candidates eager to learn new technologies and processes especially in TelCo industry.
Your Impact on The Organization:
The Application Engineer is responsible for:
- Application operation and development of the systems in the domain
- Actively participate in implementation of new versions of the systems
- Monitoring of the services, Incident management and documentation
- Proactively analyze application logs to detect the problem
- ·Prepare and update technical documentation
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Business fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of SQL database querying, log analysis, simple code analysis
- Experience in applying solid IT expertise in application operation and maintenance would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in working with PL/SQL Oracle and UNIX/Shell Scripting would be considered as an advantage
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Great company culture
- Regular social events
- Work in a young, motivated, experienced and international team of top performers
- Continuous professional development
- Mobile phone
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.