Synami is a company that focuses on developing innovative software products with strong potential to lead the digital transformation and revolutionize the workflows of the world' leading global companies. Our portfolio of products is being used by over 4,500 companies, ranging from micro-companies all the way to 70% of the large Fortune 500 enterprises, and is recognized in over 172 countries across the globe.
Our team of professionals lives and breathes innovation, which when blended with a strong passion for design and development produces high-quality products.
We have a new open position for a Python developer and we are looking for a talented and ambitious software engineer who would like to work and further grow in a comfortable, respectful, supportive and collaborative environment.
· Experienced in developing Python applications, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django or Flask)
· Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
· Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Understanding of the concurrency models of Python, and multi-process architecture
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages (Django
· Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
· Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Able to create relational database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Strong unit test and debugging skills
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) To apply for this open position send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional question about this open position feel free to write to us at email@example.com.